<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3214668162845663101?origin\x3dhttp://spiritunatura.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 14

okay
i guess i really have so much to say
it just copy and psted the whole thing from my personal blog
for the first time
dunno why today suddely felt like putting eveyrhting up
okay. it will be terribly long
so have a nice time reading it
haha:)
------------------------------------------------------------
.
14 december
.
I was like reading the whole of bi hua’s blog today lah!
Her blog she say quite a lot about the juniors
I feel so pressurized suddenly
Okay…
She didn’t smile at all today for dance lah!
Not even for dai dao or chun jiang or chun dao or hu die or whatever
So sad…I miss her smile…
Maybe she very tired
Then I realise she’s like watching me too
Quite a few times I caught her like staring at my direction
When there’s like nothing else or anybody else near me
So weird
Then yan ngee and sui kim kou-ed me for qian hong
Wa so damn tired
And I like have fever today when I woke up in the morning
Stupid lorh!
Then my head hurt like siao
I almost lost all my energy today can!
Xiao tong didn’t come
Too bad
She was supposed to bring us our new fans
Too bad
Then later when we were like greeting the seniors goodbye did I realise that bi hua was like the only senior that came back lah can!
Then actually the thought of saying like 谢谢bi hua, bi hua 再见
Flashed across my mind
But of course I didn’t say that
Oops
I dunno how to write her Chinese name
Okay…
Anyway
When she left today
She surprisingly wore her NY skirt
Like I’ve never seen her wear it before
Then later we dance qian hong until so high
And for the first time
Kou-ing was fun
Like yan ngee was so nice to us today
Then also we dance really better
She was like so happy
And kept saying that was nice!
Haha
:)
Then later like su mei and sara and yixuan came to look for me in the dance studio
Coz I’m supposed to go to the OM meeting after dance
Then like we still couldn’t finish
So I didn’t go in the end
And they finished the stuff by themselves
Sorry!
Very sorry!
I’ll try to go the next time
But like not my fault I’ve got too much dance in the holidays
Really very sorry about that
I’ll try to squeeze my time out a bit more
But like we only have a few more prac to our orientation performance
So the seniors also very anxious
Then kou us until very strict
But I like it that way
And like…nvm.
Then my mum say that our new house paint finish
Then my room and the study room is very very nice
Yeah!! So happy
I think I will love it
But she say the living room like too green
Too bad
I can’t help it
Unless she wants it blue
Which will suck according to the catalog they gave us
Like the best down there was this colour called peace
But okay lah
Since I don’t like blue in the first place just let it be
We can still choose matching colours for the sofa
don’t need to worry about that basically
.
13 december
.
I found bi hua’s blog today!
OMG
For some weird reason
Like the last time
I was just wondering around
Then saw her pictures taken at the SYF
This time I just like looked into somebody’s blog then saw “peehua” there
Then I just clicked on it
And I got there
Her blog is on live journal
!? And like she got this death railway for a username
But it sounded suitable for her
Okay…maybe anything’s suitable
Then the skin quite nice
Although I don’t like blue
That blue was surprisingly nice
And she posted quite a lot of pictures
But most of the earlier pictures cannot se
Too bad
I want to see who and how her bf looks like can!
And she’s what kind of person
I guess I now know vaguely
At least if I guess
I’ll get 60% of it correct
The rest of the 40%
I guess I’ll have no way of finding out unless
I becaome a friend for her that is as good as shu hui or Rebecca
And you know that it will never happen
But some things like this
It’s better not to know all
Because it will spoil the fun
And she will lose the mysteriousness she has
Her necklace chain like can change one
One time so long
And the other time so short
But she always have the ring down there
The nice nice sliver ring
Haha
I like the ring
I think if I can get a chance to look at it closely I will
And I think I will try to get that ring for myself too
Haha.
Why am I obsessed with doing things like that
Nvm
But actually I once had the chance
But I still didn’t realise she was my hope at that time
So I didn’t bother to have a closer look
Now I shall grab every chance I got again
Anyway,
I went to watch the golden compass with weiqing today
Hey!
They like miss out so much stuff
Then mrs. Coulter was not as scary as I imagined
And it was so short!
For a movie
Really
Omg
Come on! They like missed the whole of the last part
After lyra let all the children go from the gobbler’s place!
Haiis
I feel my money was quite wasted
Then just before we bought our tickets
I was met by this two students and they were like doing survey too
So I did for them
And then later the girl was like saying I speak very nicely
I was so touched can!
First time someone say that I speak voice very nice
Then she was like saying to her friend that I spoke so nicely that she dunno what to say
And like they were not tall either
And I suddenly don’t feel so short
Must grow taller!
Must grow until at least 162-165 if I want any tall people part!
Hey!
I must really grow taller
.
12 December
.
This is the lyrics for dai dao
Omg how I love dai dao lah can!
Like bi hua too
She also love it a lot
Then like she wants us to dance more neat
Then like that time they SYF
I think it’s possible
And I am like getting a bit better
But I must always remember to go lower and stuff
Okay.
I’ll put my head in them and try to remember
Okay?
I’ll promise you bihua.
.
风雨送春归,
飞雪迎春到。
已是悬崖 百丈冰,
犹有花枝俏。
.
俏也不争春,
只把春来报。
待到山花烂漫时,
她在丛中笑。
.
Aha!
Bi hua finally finally came today
Like after a week of waiting and waiting
Now it seems that all the pain was worth it
Haha
And she still came at like 9
I don’t think she knew about this dance camp
But…maybe she should have came on Tuesday
Nvm
She even wore her necklace
But it looked as if she put the pendent to the back
Coz there was only a chain that looked similar to mine
(The one with the purple gem)
On the front of her neck
And she didn’t take it down until she took down her shirt
Surprisingly
She was wearing a black leotard inside
It looked like my first leotard
The black one they bought for us in sec1
Except the back was lower
And only had a bit of point
Not like my black leotard which you could pull a string
And it will become a triangle
That didn’t look as if it could be pulled neither the front could be pulled
But…it also had two lines of stitches on the front
Now then did I realize
She was thinner than I thought
Then she now looks as if she had legs too thick for her
Okay…
Now wonder she was like so good with her jumps and stuff
I do remember the last time I saw her wearing leotard was…
She was also wearing this white shirt that had a wide strip of red at the back of the shoulders
That time, it was bright pink
The kind of hot pink
Really
Interesting
Never knew she would even bother to wear a leotard
Coz the other seniors didn’t bother at all
She took her shirt off just before the last time she danced dai dao
She left it on the barre just at the place where I enter for dai dao
When I touched it
I realized it was not of dri-fit material
Coz it looked like
It was somewhere nearer to cotton
A very nice and smooth cotton like my oopsy sports pink jacket
A very nice material
That very loose shirt hid all her body shape and stuff
But also hid her small boobs
She’s already nearing 18 years old
Yet she still doesn’t seem to have grown that a lot
Surprising
But she still dance very nice
In whatever way
Her expression will always remain the same
And the beautiful smile
I will always smile when I see her smile
She is enjoying the dance
Not dancing for the sake of dancing
Like I sometimes do
Then later we did qian hong
Most seniors say very good
Meaning we improved quite a lot
But Jacqueline say there’s a problem with our expression
For the starting part
You are supposed to look dull
Yet Jacqueline said we look murderous
Do until the eyes very funny
Haha
Everyone was laughing
Later she showed the seniors again
Then all of them burst out laughing too
Then bi hua put on her shirt soon
And the seniors clap for us
Saying we really improved
But she didn’t clap
Neither did she have that kind of really happy for us expression
Then later they clapped again
She did clap this time
Which allowed me to be a little relieved
Then later we greeted the seniors goodbye
Then for some reason
They greeted us back
谢谢学妹
学妹再见!
Almost all the seniors said
But not bihua
She gave that kind of face like why should I do this?
This is stupid
So sad
I felt like crying a bit
Then when I was in the toilet after dance
I heard bi hua’s voice
And was very surprised
Then I heard her using this very sweet sa Jiao voice
Saying what
She wants to go to the toilet but because she’s wearing her leotard so she doesn’t want also
So stupid
And it doesn’t make sense
And like her friend was like saying
Oh it does make sense
Okay…!?
Then later when we laft the school
I saw that bi hua they all came out just behind us
So cool!
I thought that she ws going to take bus with me again finally
But I guess I was quite wrong
She didn’t
She crossed the overhead bridge with them
But somehow
For some reason
She did look my way
Like telling me with her eyes
That she was going to cross and not take bus with me
Then 852 came before she came back
actually
Heard them saying they going to some bukit timah plaza in the toilet
Looked for her pictures
And I found them at shu hui’s blog
I just happily clicked on this link saying opening-PEEHUA
Then I was still very curious who this peehus person was
Then when the first picture came out
I found this girl so familiar
Then I realise like she was bi hua!
And her English name is like peehua
I really feel so weird about it
Like pee you know
Okay
Sorry about that
Shouldn’t critize her name
Then later
For qian hong today
We dance until very cool and very high
Best time I did for qian hong
For bi hua of course
In the rooftop hall after lunch
We played MAFIA
Some kind of murderer
Then got a big black blue on my knee
Coz the last pose for qian hong must kneel one legged on the ground
Qiu han pulled me too much
Sat one that small bone one my knee
Then you can think about it
For chun dao
I was like the only one with fan there
Bi hua was asking why I had a fan
Then I suddenly lost my tongue
Lie is forgot how to explain myself
Then she kept looking my way
Coz I kind of very outstanding
The red red fan!
Then later there was this part just after we ran out from the six people part
Laoshi had changed the timing we stand and pose a bit
Then that day she didn’t come
So she missed it
Then I told her that the thing changed
Explained to her
That was the first thing I said to her ever ever in my life
I feel so good about it
But I was still losing my tongue
“No bi hua
Laoshi changed already
Three is that half and four is this half”
Yan ngee explained a bit further
Felt so great for helping her out
Then when we were in the rooftop hall
We had to pose before running into our diamond position
And she…
Touched me again
Some more she pulled my hair to make me lift my head a bit more
OI!? What the…!?
I tell you I was just about to like shout out for you not to do that
But because you were bi hua so I didn’t!
Don’t you ever do that again!
Later the seniors stayed in school for lunch
I saw them going…nvm
I think they also had hor fun like us
I had the impression when I walked past her
That she didn’t enjoy it much
Coz I didn’t too
I hate hor fun lah can!
I don’t’ like noodles or anything that is near to noodles
But I was hungry
So I still ate
I was quite surprised
Then later hern hern showed us this montage they made
It was of the last two dance camp day
It was like so funny can!
Hahaha
I guess bi hua enjoyed it too
Watched montage in classroom 302
She sat right behind me on the low tables at the corridor window
Then realized little xin ying
The one from chong fu
She also take 852 and stop with me and wei qing
At the interchange
So many people live around here!
I don’t feel like moving…
Feel like crying now
I’ll be like leaving everybody for a place that is so deserted
And none of them is close to me there
It’s like leaving the whole world behind
And going to live in a new place that is completely different
This is so scary
I don’t want to leave!
I want bi hua
And everybody!
Pls!
But it has already been settled
Nothing could change anymore
Nothing
Really
Dancing cannot relieve my sadness anymore
Pls
Everybody
Do remember me
Do remember that I will keep all of you deep in my heart
I will remember your for life too
I will
Esp bi hua
Thanks for allowing me to find the hope for dance
You showed me that I could be beautiful too
When I really dance with my heart
You showed me the beautiful smile that amazed me
You are what I wish to be
Yes
I wish to be.
Anyway,
Found out a special thing
Jacqueline also from class 105 and 205
When she was in nanyang
Later went to class 310 and 410
Then bi hua was from 106 and 206 and 312 and 412
Okay. Interesting
.
11 December
.
Today we still had dance camp
Then later had this batch meeting
Bailu talked to us
All about seniors and stuff
And our fear of them
We talked like at least for 1h + + +
Then later bi hua also didn’t come for the rehearsals in the afternoon
I was so damn like tired
Then still had to dance
Arh!
I’m going to get a bad full body sore tomorrow
Life without bi hua is really so difficult
I guess…I really need her tomorrow
You better come
If not, I think I will not have anymore motivation to dance
Really
Pls.
I beg you
Come.
Just come
It won’t kill you
Just come
I need your smile for the moment to dance
Even if the smile was not for me
I will be able to dance after I see it
Pls…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
hopefully the person i am talking about here would never see the entry
or else...
i think i will be dead.
and for anyone who reads this
pls don't think and don't ask about how i met this senior and stuff
don't ask anything
if you don't understand a sinlge word i am talking about
leave it
and...decide then you have never seen it before
and for my closer friends
maybe you can choose to leave a tag
but no hurting pls
i am already very depressed
so dont' make me even more depressed
thank you.


.: SpirituNatura :.
8:44 PM


SPIRITU ;


Hello.
Welcome to Natura
The cool wind molecules are upon your skin,
And the leaves are starting to rustle.
Pls leave a tag. Thank you.

No Spamming
Copyrighted
Leave if you hate me
Shut up about this blog
Change your page encoding to unicode if you can't read those chinese text

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Aki
SpirituNatura
5 February
Aquarius - The Water Lady


My posts are colourful for a meaning .

Feel the vibrance in the wind
Feel the rhythm in the waves
Find those little smiles and expressions
Find your true self in dance

peeks

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Loves ;
~ Dancing :)
~ Friends :)
~ Listening to music :)
~ Chocolates :)
~ Blogging :)


Hates ;
~ Feeling bored
~ Backstabbers
~ Liars
~ Freaks
~ People who look down on others

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

DREAMS ;


* Dance better
* Master the art of letting go
* Stay happy everyday
* Push myself in dance and studies
* Grow taller
* Better results
* Try not to hate maths so much
* Finish reading all my books
* Libera Eternal
* Manage to sing Libera's songs
* Midnight Sun
* The Official Guide to TS
* Twilight Moviebook
* Iljimae DVD
* BOF DVD
* Korean Grammar book / dictionary
* Learn Korean
* Go Korea
* Crystal Pointe Shoes (Sculpture)
* Talk to Chuanling. Xiaotong
* Keep the promise that I made

WINDS ;


sorry. decided to take the music out coz i've got my own iTunes

ROOTS ;

.: August 2007 :.
.: September 2007 :.
.: October 2007 :.
.: November 2007 :.
.: December 2007 :.
.: January 2008 :.
.: February 2008 :.
.: March 2008 :.
.: April 2008 :.
.: May 2008 :.
.: June 2008 :.
.: July 2008 :.
.: August 2008 :.
.: September 2008 :.
.: October 2008 :.
.: November 2008 :.
.: December 2008 :.
.: January 2009 :.
.: February 2009 :.
.: March 2009 :.
.: April 2009 :.
.: May 2009 :.
.: June 2009 :.
.: July 2009 :.
.: August 2009 :.
.: September 2009 :.
.: October 2009 :.
.: November 2009 :.
.: December 2009 :.
.: January 2010 :.
.: February 2010 :.
.: March 2010 :.
.: April 2010 :.
.: May 2010 :.
.: June 2010 :.
.: July 2010 :.
.: August 2010 :.
.: November 2010 :.
.: December 2010 :.
.: January 2011 :.
.: February 2011 :.
.: March 2011 :.
.: June 2011 :.
.: February 2012 :.
.: August 2012 :.



WHISPERS ;