
Today, the most amusing incident/misunderstanding happened.
When we were going back to the classroom after L.A, the fire alarm starting ringing.
So we arrived back at class, and apparently, lifts don't work during fire alarms.
And Justina said bushfire
Which I didn’t get it at all. But... nvm
I shall leave the rest of it there for you to guess
I guess only we three knows the truth!
"Eh, I was wondering why the class so quiet today leh. Where's Shannon?"
"She's stuck in the lift."
"What? Stuck inside the lift?"
"Yarh."
"She's really stuck inside the lift?"
"Yarh!"
Mandy was the one that answered. I think Jolene smsed her or something.
So Mrs. Kuan called the G.O, to report that there was someone stuck in the lift.
“Hey this is Mrs. Kuan. I think one of my girls is stuck in the lift. Because of the fire alarm just now. Can you send someone down to rescue them?”
Then we were arguing why Mrs. Kuan don’t go and save them herself
Er... well...
But later, Shannon/Jolene/junqi came in.
"Sorry I'm late, the lift wasn't working."
"Oh? I thought you were stuck inside the lift?"
"Stuck inside the lift? No lah. The lift wasn't working so we went round the fourth floor. Then it still wasn't working so we went round again."
"So you all were wandering around the fourth floor?"
"Yarh. We were waiting for the lift."
"But I thought you were stuck inside the lift! We called the person, you know."
And here the whole class started laughing.
And I laughed like xiao
My stomach hurt so much now...
and Mrs. kuan starting teaching again, like nothing happened, ignoring the fact that there might be a poor, panicky secretary phoning the lift repairman, and the lift repairman rushing over to save some girl stuck in the lift, and after trying to force open the lift for so long, discovers that there is actually no one inside/arrives at school to find out that the lift is working perfectly fine.