<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3214668162845663101?origin\x3dhttp://spiritunatura.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 13

Quizzz. Coz the stupid yangjianing made me do it
And the rest is copied exactly, stuff changed to fit me



40 unlucky people! Like ahhhh 40?! I think i’m gonna just add in any random person who might just do this quiz. And to those peeps, you all better do the quiz muhahaha. In alphabetical order!



Amanda
Audrey chia
Audrey lim
Audrie foo
Beishi
Celeste
Chuan ling
Elena
Evie
Jessie tan
Jessie tee
Jia yi
Jieying
Jolene
Julie
Justina
Junqi
Kahmun
Kaishi
Lihan
Lauren
Marie
Nerice
Rosanne
Saiying
Shannon
Shanping
Shao le
Sumei
Steffi
Tania
Tricia
Vanessa
Weiqing
Xiao tong
Xinyi
Yixuan
Yunge
Yuka
Ziqing



lets start!



Who is 9 to you? [Evie]
Classmate. Won’t be next year i guess


Do 12 have a hot older brother?
[Jiayi]
HOW DO I KNOW!?
I don’t even know if she has a brother or not. heh


Would you make out with 2?
[Audrey chia]
What is make out?


What about 13?
[Jieying]
WHAT IS MAKE OUT!?



or 30?
[steffi]
%^$#%$^%$


Is 1 your best friend?
[amanda]
Not best but friends. I should admit I don’t really talk to her much lah



Is 3 cute?
[Audrey lim]
Bimbo I would say.



how about 5?
[beishi]
Very the much cute!!
But sick at the same time
And mrs bear!!haha



or 23?
[nerice]
Oh she’s cute. Ya.


Or 36?
[xinyi]
She’s crazed up there!!
But all the while, cute in my opinion
heh



how did you meet 4?
[audrie]
Dance.


And 18?
[kahmun]
Classmate since sec one and two



did you ever go out with 20?
[lihan]

nope


or 28?
[shaole]
If I went out with her, it would make me lose my virginity



who is 40?
[ziqing]
My friend!!
From French class. She’s relatively interesting



do you hug 8 all the time?
[elena]
No I don’t



how about 15?
[julie]
No.



or 25?
[saiying]
I guess he would love to have some hugs:)



or 37?
[yixuan]
Actually you know, I don’t go around hugging people.



do you feel sorry for 11?
[Jessie tee]
Why do I have to feel sorry for her!?



have you ever told 14 that you loved them.
[jolene]
Haha. Nope I don’t go around saying I love them too. I will only say that to my husband in the future


Would 6 and 10 make a good couple?
[celeste and Jessie tan]
HAHAHA they are both girls. But I would like to see the result!


How about 16 and 27?
[Justina and shanping]
They are friends. But I still would like to see the result if they made themselves a couple. heh


17 and 22?
[junqi and marie]
Eh. I dunno lehs


24 and 32?
[Rosanne and tricia]
EHH.... I want to see the show!!



33 and 39?
[Vanessa and yuka]
Eh they are quite good friends I guess



are 38 and 37 best friends?
[yunge and yixuan]
I guess they’re friends
I don’t know if it’s best



does 34 drink coffee 24/7?
[weiqing]
I doubt she drink a lot of coffee
But if she did, she’ll be going to the toilet 25/8



what is 9 addicted to?
[evie]
I don’t know
heh


Who would 5 date?
[beishi]
ERR. Interesting question
I DON’T KNOW!!



what about 16?
[justina]
She’ll be dating a lot of boys I guess



or 27?
[shanping]
Eh. Her future boyfriend. Or Rosanne!



1 word to describe 19?
[kaishi]
She’s a bit crazy too, but fairly interesting person



26?
[shannon]
Another sicked one


.: SpirituNatura :.
4:16 PM


SPIRITU ;


Hello.
Welcome to Natura
The cool wind molecules are upon your skin,
And the leaves are starting to rustle.
Pls leave a tag. Thank you.

No Spamming
Copyrighted
Leave if you hate me
Shut up about this blog
Change your page encoding to unicode if you can't read those chinese text

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Aki
SpirituNatura
5 February
Aquarius - The Water Lady


My posts are colourful for a meaning .

Feel the vibrance in the wind
Feel the rhythm in the waves
Find those little smiles and expressions
Find your true self in dance

peeks

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Loves ;
~ Dancing :)
~ Friends :)
~ Listening to music :)
~ Chocolates :)
~ Blogging :)


Hates ;
~ Feeling bored
~ Backstabbers
~ Liars
~ Freaks
~ People who look down on others

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

DREAMS ;


* Dance better
* Master the art of letting go
* Stay happy everyday
* Push myself in dance and studies
* Grow taller
* Better results
* Try not to hate maths so much
* Finish reading all my books
* Libera Eternal
* Manage to sing Libera's songs
* Midnight Sun
* The Official Guide to TS
* Twilight Moviebook
* Iljimae DVD
* BOF DVD
* Korean Grammar book / dictionary
* Learn Korean
* Go Korea
* Crystal Pointe Shoes (Sculpture)
* Talk to Chuanling. Xiaotong
* Keep the promise that I made

WINDS ;


sorry. decided to take the music out coz i've got my own iTunes

ROOTS ;

.: August 2007 :.
.: September 2007 :.
.: October 2007 :.
.: November 2007 :.
.: December 2007 :.
.: January 2008 :.
.: February 2008 :.
.: March 2008 :.
.: April 2008 :.
.: May 2008 :.
.: June 2008 :.
.: July 2008 :.
.: August 2008 :.
.: September 2008 :.
.: October 2008 :.
.: November 2008 :.
.: December 2008 :.
.: January 2009 :.
.: February 2009 :.
.: March 2009 :.
.: April 2009 :.
.: May 2009 :.
.: June 2009 :.
.: July 2009 :.
.: August 2009 :.
.: September 2009 :.
.: October 2009 :.
.: November 2009 :.
.: December 2009 :.
.: January 2010 :.
.: February 2010 :.
.: March 2010 :.
.: April 2010 :.
.: May 2010 :.
.: June 2010 :.
.: July 2010 :.
.: August 2010 :.
.: November 2010 :.
.: December 2010 :.
.: January 2011 :.
.: February 2011 :.
.: March 2011 :.
.: June 2011 :.
.: February 2012 :.
.: August 2012 :.



WHISPERS ;