<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3214668162845663101?origin\x3dhttp://spiritunatura.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 18

1. Beer: I hate it, really
2. Food: oh food. I eat it
3. Relationships: those people
4. Your CRUSH: that person
5. Power Rangers: err… boy’s stuff
6. Life: meaning of life is?
7. The President: Nathan haha!
8. Yummy: food
9. Cars: Edward’s stupid Volvo! And the M3 and the red convertible!!!!
10. Movie: just watched it, the matrix
11. Halloween: the ghosts
12. Sex: oh my god
13. Religion: Christianity
14. Hate: oh yes I do hate
15. Fear: I fear fear
16. Marriage: a man
17. Blondes: blondes? rosalie
18. Slippers: my mum’s green slippers
19. Shoes: school shoes
20. Asians: I am
21. Pass time: dancing
22. One night stand: what’s that?
23. My Cell Phone: my expressmusic
24. Smoke: oh I hate smoking! I’m completely glad s’pore made more places smoke free
25. Fantasy: my email, and aki
26. College: er…
27. High school life: ERERER
28. Pajamas: I don’t have them
29. Stars: constellation orion
30. Center: center of a circle
31. Alcohol: wipes
32. The word love: love is an amazing word
33. Friends: xiaotong
34. Money: I have it currently
35. Heartache: I shan’t tell you
36. Time: watch. It broke recently
37. Divorce: oh I hate divorce
38. Dogs: bark
39. Cats: the cats that go meow meow too many times
40. Parents: one in the living room, one in the bedroom
41. Babies: crybaby
42. Ex: example got in one math lesson we can only do two examples
43. Song: dongtianlaile (since I’m listening to it)
44. Color: GREEN
45. Weddings: the big white beautiful dress
46. Pizza: mouthwatering, but a little too hot.
47. Hangout: er… no where. I don’t hangout
48. Rest: I want to rest
49. Goal: football. omg
50. Inspiration: the idea of vagueness


.: SpirituNatura :.
10:14 PM


SPIRITU ;


Hello.
Welcome to Natura
The cool wind molecules are upon your skin,
And the leaves are starting to rustle.
Pls leave a tag. Thank you.

No Spamming
Copyrighted
Leave if you hate me
Shut up about this blog
Change your page encoding to unicode if you can't read those chinese text

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Aki
SpirituNatura
5 February
Aquarius - The Water Lady


My posts are colourful for a meaning .

Feel the vibrance in the wind
Feel the rhythm in the waves
Find those little smiles and expressions
Find your true self in dance

peeks

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Loves ;
~ Dancing :)
~ Friends :)
~ Listening to music :)
~ Chocolates :)
~ Blogging :)


Hates ;
~ Feeling bored
~ Backstabbers
~ Liars
~ Freaks
~ People who look down on others

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

DREAMS ;


* Dance better
* Master the art of letting go
* Stay happy everyday
* Push myself in dance and studies
* Grow taller
* Better results
* Try not to hate maths so much
* Finish reading all my books
* Libera Eternal
* Manage to sing Libera's songs
* Midnight Sun
* The Official Guide to TS
* Twilight Moviebook
* Iljimae DVD
* BOF DVD
* Korean Grammar book / dictionary
* Learn Korean
* Go Korea
* Crystal Pointe Shoes (Sculpture)
* Talk to Chuanling. Xiaotong
* Keep the promise that I made

WINDS ;


sorry. decided to take the music out coz i've got my own iTunes

ROOTS ;

.: August 2007 :.
.: September 2007 :.
.: October 2007 :.
.: November 2007 :.
.: December 2007 :.
.: January 2008 :.
.: February 2008 :.
.: March 2008 :.
.: April 2008 :.
.: May 2008 :.
.: June 2008 :.
.: July 2008 :.
.: August 2008 :.
.: September 2008 :.
.: October 2008 :.
.: November 2008 :.
.: December 2008 :.
.: January 2009 :.
.: February 2009 :.
.: March 2009 :.
.: April 2009 :.
.: May 2009 :.
.: June 2009 :.
.: July 2009 :.
.: August 2009 :.
.: September 2009 :.
.: October 2009 :.
.: November 2009 :.
.: December 2009 :.
.: January 2010 :.
.: February 2010 :.
.: March 2010 :.
.: April 2010 :.
.: May 2010 :.
.: June 2010 :.
.: July 2010 :.
.: August 2010 :.
.: November 2010 :.
.: December 2010 :.
.: January 2011 :.
.: February 2011 :.
.: March 2011 :.
.: June 2011 :.
.: February 2012 :.
.: August 2012 :.



WHISPERS ;